Google Analytics

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Why did I choose this templete? No, really. Why?

I choose this particular template because it is named Awesome.  Also because it has a light background which give me an open, light and calm feeling.  Also because it's called Awesome.

Whenever I'm given the opportunity to choose and one of the choices available is Awesome, what else is there to choose?  Who'd want a template named "Just So-So", or "Plain-Run-Of-The-Mill-You-See-It-Everyday?"  Not me, no way!

So, even if I can't be Awesome at all times, and get tired and cranky when I'm tired and cranky; my template is, in a word - Awesome.

PS.   I thank that you're awesome too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, I sure like your blog name "If It Ain't Fun, I Ain't Doin. It".... I think the class will be lots of fun and informative! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Timeslide format. An awesome template, to be sure. I'm a big fan of JQuery and this template has all the tricks in spades. Your commenting system is difficult to work with however. It might be better for the purposes of the class to find one that can be easier to work with for your classmates...

    ReplyDelete