Google Analytics

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Google Analytics

After reviewing Google Analytics I have to come to a conclusion that for my business the most important feature of Google Analytics is the number of new visitors which will help me identify how much the business could be grown and also how much my advertisement either at Facebook or any other place is making the increase in visitors.
The second feature is the time being spent on the pages of my business. If the average time is very low it means that the outlook might be so bad that no one is ready to see it even and if its some interesting content therein, people will stay longer. It will also help me identify the effectiveness of the content writer of website as to how interesting content (s)he is writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment